Why become an Accredited Financial Analyst™?
- AFA™ certification is awarded directly by American Academy of Financial Management™ USA
- Recognition by AACSB INTERNATIONAL and ACBSP Global Accreditation Agency
- Certification recognized by over 800 business schools and leading universities globally
- AFA™ Members in 151+ countries
- Offices in over 17 countries
- Be part of Largest Member Network of 50,000+ Global Accredited Financial Analyst®
How to become Accredited Financial Analyst™?
- Complete the AFA™ Education Program
- Pass the AFA™ Examination
- Satisfy the minimum 2-year work experience requirement
- Agree to follow the AFA™ Professional Code of Ethics
Some of the things the AFA™ Program enables you to do are:
- Understand financial statements, and use them to evaluate the strength of organizations
- Sift through information to identify what is most relevant
- Applying sophisticated analytical methods
- Framing an idea and formulating a hypothesis
- Develop models to estimate the fundamental value of a firm
- Apply concepts of accounting, economics, statistics, and psychology
- Make extensive use of modelling tools such as excel in creating financial models
- Write professional research reports
- Advise and analyze investments
You must be logged in to post a comment.