Accredited Financial Analyst (AFA™)
Accredited Financial Analyst is one of the most highly valued qualifications available internationally for Financial Analysts and Financial Research Analysts. The Accredited Financial Analyst (AFA™) qualification is administered by the American Academy of Financial Management in the US and is promoted as the industry standard for professionals working in the financial services industry as Research Analysts, Equity Analysts, Portfolio Managers, Investment Bankers etc.
The AFA™ qualification is recognized by member states in both developed and emerging markets, the AFA™ designation is recognized as a symbol of professional excellence. AFA™ candidates and charter holders reside in more than 151+ Countries Worldwide. Gaining such a qualification is evidence that you possess skills and knowledge that are in high demand by employers in securities markets as well as in banking, corporate finance, fund management, insurance, and investment advice.
ATTEND THE AFA™ PROGRAM
Attend the 21st Batch of Accredited Financial Analyst™ Program starting this October 26 - November 18, 2021 via Live Online Training. This program is fully accredited by the American Academy of Financial Management® (AAFM®), based in the USA.
Click the image to view the presentations
Why Become AFA™
- AFA® certification is awarded directly by American Academy of Financial Management® USA
- Recognition by AACSB INTERNATIONAL and ACBSP Global Accreditation Agency
- Certification recognized by over 800 business schools and leading universities globally
- AFA® Members in 151+ countries
- Offices in over 17 countries
- Be part of Largest Member Network of 50,000+ Global Accredited Financial Analyst®